- Posted by: Unique Forwarding
- Category: Industry News
Drewry Forwarder Benchmarking Club has been designed to meet the specific needs of freight forwarders and non-vessel operating common carriers (NVOCCs) and provides members with the opportunity to confidentially benchmark their ocean carrier buy rates against their peers.
Membership benefits and privileges
– Benchmark carrier buy rates against your peers and gain the ability to negotiate lower rates with confidence
– Identify the margin opportunity between your carrier buy-rates and BCO sell rates
– Use independent benchmark data to demonstrate the competitiveness of your rates with customers and prospects
– Complimentary access to World Container Index, an online service providing weekly benchmarks for 8 key head and backhaul port pairs between China, the USA and Europe to keep your finger on the pulse of the dry spot markets
– Discretionary access to spot market container freight rate intelligence and market assessments – Drewry Container Freight Rate Insight (online service)
– Access to Drewry’s freight rate benchmarking and forecasting consultancy team
Membership to Drewry’s Forwarder Benchmarking Club is free to qualifying forwarders and NVOCC.
Further information on the eligibility rules and to how sign up to the service can be found here:
or by contacting Drewry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drewry Forwarder Benchmarking Club: Key coverage statistics
Drewry’s service has already been well received by European based forwarders and is viewed as ensuring that users can track rates movements and also investigate rates for trade lanes that they are no overly familiar with.
The statistics currently cover data for:
– 90 Countries
– 300 Ports
– 4,000 port pairs
– USD8.5+ billion annual freight spend