- Posted by: Unique Forwarding
- Category: Industry News
Their Global Freight Forwarding 2022 report provides an up to date view of the freight forwarding landscape, covering market sizes & growth rates, analysis of digital forwarders & marketplaces, the future for air freight, M&A activity and Top 10 comparative profiles.
Their key findings include:
- Total market grew 11.2% 2021, the fastest expansion in a decade and is forecast to grow 5.7% in 2022.
- 2026 forecasts are more pessimistic due to inflation, war in Ukraine, and consumer spending slowing down.
- Kuehne + Nagel & DSV lead the market having successfully integrated acquisitions in recent years.
- The entrance of shipping lines into the acquisition market creates a new driver of industry consolidation.
- Digital forwarders must combine smart technology with operational experience to be game changers in the industry.
To obtain a copy of this report, please visit Ti’s website.
Article Credit: Transport Intelligence Ltd