- Posted by: Unique Forwarding
- Category: Industry News
They are explained in the 10-minute webinar available here.
- From 1 January 2021 exports of animal products to the EU, including fish, will require an Export Health Certificate (EHC) which can be signed by an Official Veterinarian (OV) or local authority Food Competent Certifying Officer (FCCO).
- Traders need to check now that their OVs and FCCOs have registered with Export Health Certificate Online (EHCO) in order to certify EHCs.
- Traders need to prepare in advance with their OVs and FCCOs, so that all parties are familiar with the EHC forms and guidance.
- Traders should work with their OVs to make sure they are familiar with the products which will require certification.